- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Latest Marcin Gortat Items
The Washington Wizards squandered an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter and eventually lost in overtime to the lowly Sacramento Kings.
It certainly wasn't an ideal way to start an important road trip.
The Wizards appear to be in postseason form while the Kings are playing for the future, and possibly without DeMarcus Cousins, which could make this a lopsided affair.
As well as the Wizards have played at times in the past month, Washington coach Randy Wittman said he expected a team that had never been in a tight playoffs race to go through a few growing pains.
Al Jefferson is going to want to prove something to Marcin Gortat, who held him to six points in the first meeting, with Charlotte in position to qualify for the playoffs.
Marcin Gortat, the son of an Olympic boxer, suggests the NBA should copy the NBA and allow players to brawl.
The Wizards battled from behind and led by one point with 5:54 left in the game, but the Heat had too many weapons as Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade closed it out 99-90.
LeBron James set the tone pregame. Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.
The Wizards are 5-1 since Nene's knee injury but he still can play a vital part in their success by sharing his observations before, during and after games.