- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Marckel Ross
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting of Marckel Ross, one of six county school students slain this school year.
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting last year of an 18-year-old high school student.
Prince George's County police are examining video that shows a Central High School student walking to school shortly before he was gunned down and don't believe anything was taken from him in the fatal attack, officials said.