- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Marckel Ross
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting of Marckel Ross, one of six county school students slain this school year.
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting last year of an 18-year-old high school student.
Prince George's County police are examining video that shows a Central High School student walking to school shortly before he was gunned down and don't believe anything was taken from him in the fatal attack, officials said.