- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Marckel Ross
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting of Marckel Ross, one of six county school students slain this school year.
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting last year of an 18-year-old high school student.
Prince George's County police are examining video that shows a Central High School student walking to school shortly before he was gunned down and don't believe anything was taken from him in the fatal attack, officials said.