- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Marckel Ross
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting of Marckel Ross, one of six county school students slain this school year.
Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Maryland man in the fatal shooting last year of an 18-year-old high school student.
Prince George's County police are examining video that shows a Central High School student walking to school shortly before he was gunned down and don't believe anything was taken from him in the fatal attack, officials said.