- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Marco Andretti Items
IndyCar champion Ryan Hunter-Reay will team with Wayne Taylor Racing regulars Max Angelelli and Jordan Taylor in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series' season-opening Rolex 24 At Daytona.
It's October in Detroit, so the unofficial state flower _ the construction barrel _ is still in full bloom.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Marco Andretti won the pole for the IndyCar season finale, putting himself in position for a strong close to what's been the worst year of his career.
Carl Edwards qualified second and Joey Logano third for Sunday's Brickyard 400, unfamiliar territory for both.
When Ryan Hunter-Reay picked up his third consecutive win last week, it pushed him into the lead of the IndyCar points standings for the first time in his career.
Owner Michael Andretti saw his drivers, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Marco Andretti and James Hinchcliffe, driving together in a pack at the front during Saturday night's IndyCar race in Iowa and held his breath, wondering briefly if they'd try to do anything a bit too risky to gain the edge.
The general consensus about using heat races to set an IndyCar starting grid was that while it wasn't perfect, it has potential.
Having replayed his brush with the wall over and over in his mind this week, Graham Rahal takes full blame for the mistake that almost certainly cost him a victory at Texas Motor Speedway last week.