- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Marco Reus
Marco Reus leads the player vote for the second time, after scoring three goals in games against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.
Liverpool took team of the week honors for the fourth time this season in The Associated Press weekly football poll following its 3-2 victory over English Premier League title rival Manchester City.
Borussia Dortmund stunned new and old champion Bayern Munich 3-0 in the Bundesliga on Saturday to remain alone in second place.
Real Madrid failed to score without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo and only just hung on to advance to its fourth straight Champions League semifinal after losing 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
Liverpool has taken team of the week honors for the third time this season in this week's Associated Press football poll after a 4-0 win over Tottenham propelled it back to the top of the English Premier League.
Liverpool earned team of the week honors for the third time this season in The Associated Press soccer poll after a 4-0 win over Tottenham propelled it back to the top of the English Premier League.
Hoffenheim dampened Bayern Munich's Bundesliga title celebrations by grabbing a 3-3 draw to end the champions' 19-game winning run on Saturday.
Robert Lewandowski scored twice as Borussia Dortmund took a big step toward the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-2 victory at Zenit St. Petersburg on Tuesday.
Robben's 89th-minute goal lifted Munich to the title after losing out in the final two of the previous three years.
After dominating the first legs of their Champions League semifinals, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund lead the latest Associated Press global soccer poll.
In the second quarterfinal at Euro 2012, Germany plays Greece on Friday. Here's the best of the action and match-day excitement. All times are local to Poland.
Germany scored three second-half goals to reach the European Championship semifinals for a record seventh time Friday after a 4-2 win over Greece.