- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Marco Rubio Items
America is facing an unprecedented social and moral crisis, warned Sen. Marco Rubio during a speech Wednesday at the Catholic University.
The rise of Islamist guerrillas in Iraq is forcing 2016 GOP presidential contenders to pick sides in the ongoing debate over whether the invasion of Iraq was worth it and whether the U.S. should re-engage in the Arab nation's mounting problems.
Responding to the news that a suspect in the Benghazi attacks had been captured, Sen. Marco Rubio called on the Obama administration to transfer him the Guantanamo Bay prison for interrogation.
President Obama has gone way beyond the confines of the Constitution and entered the land of kingdoms -- to the point he now believes himself to be the ruler of all, said Sen. Marco Rubio.
Sen. Marco Rubio outright refused to answer any questions about his past marijuana use — whether he smoked or whether he didn't — calling the query a no-win situation that would isolate voters, no matter which way he responded.
Sen. Marco Rubio signaled Wednesday he is considering a run for the White House but that he hasn't made up his mind yet.
Looking to help raise money for the Florida GOP, Sen. Marco Rubio is labeling former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, who has jumped between parties and is running again for the governor's mansion, as a "phony."
Sen. Marco Rubio said Tuesday that Congress has a responsibility to tackle entitlement reform sooner rather than later, making him the latest of the likely 2016 Republican presidential contenders to say it is time for the party to address the thorny subject head-on.
Sen. Marco Rubio says Congress should take steps to strengthen retirement security for Americans.