- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Marcos Ambrose
Marcos Ambrose says he understands the $25,000 fine NASCAR levied against him for punching Casey Mears in the face.
All Times EDT
NASCAR punished Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears on Tuesday for their post-race altercation in the garage at Richmond International Raceway that led to Ambrose punching Mears in the face.
Quick quiz: Who won the 1979 Daytona 500?
The brawl in the closing moments of the first race to be broadcast live in its entirety was a monumental moment for NASCAR, and the lasting image as the traditionally Southern sport officially announced its arrival on the national scene.
An altercation between NASCAR drivers Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears quickly came to blows Saturday night after the Toyota Owners 400.
Joey Logano punched his ticket to NASCAR'S playoffs. Marcos Ambrose punched Casey Mears.
The King is back.
Richard Petty, still mourning the death of his wife, skipped the short trip to Martinsville Speedway to watch his team compete.
In 75 races as teammates, Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose had never before run in the top five together. They finally broke through at Bristol Motor Speedway, where Richard Petty Motorsports scored its best overall day as an organization in years.
On another record-setting day at Michigan International Speedway, Joey Logano raced to one of the fastest qualifying speeds in NASCAR history.
Kyle Busch finally has that elusive second win at Watkins Glen International, atoning for a year ago when he lost a certain victory on the last lap.
Rhythm and technique are essential in road racing, and reigning Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski seems to have mastered it at Watkins Glen International.
Jeff Gordon and crew chief Ray Evernham saw the light more than a decade ago, and road racing in the Sprint Cup Series has never been the same.
Marcos Ambrose was blunt and to the point as he contemplated the twists and turns of Watkins Glen International.
"I think once we get toward the end of the year, you'll definitely see some aggression," he said. "There could very well be some heated racing up front."
Road course specialist Marcos Ambrose says those layouts are his team's best chance to score a qualifying victory and it's important they test there.