- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Marcos Ambrose Items
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
The seven-time champion also said Patrick only gets attention because she's a woman, but added that publicity is good for NASCAR.
McMurray won at Talladega Superspeedway in a nearly clean race until rookie Austin Dillon lost control on the final lap Sunday, allowing the winner to coast across the line under caution.
Aric Almirola has a fast car.
On another record-setting day at Michigan International Speedway, Joey Logano raced to one of the fastest qualifying speeds in NASCAR history.
Kyle Busch finally has that elusive second win at Watkins Glen International, atoning for a year ago when he lost a certain victory on the last lap.
Rhythm and technique are essential in road racing, and reigning Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski seems to have mastered it at Watkins Glen International.
Marcos Ambrose was blunt and to the point as he contemplated the twists and turns of Watkins Glen International.
When rain cut short Sprint Cup practice at Watkins Glen International and he struggled to find balance in his car, Marcos Ambrose blasted his team in the garage.