- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Marcos Ambrose Items
Richard Petty Motorsports will run Marcos Ambrose in the Nationwide Series race at Mid-Ohio next month.
A flawless race gave Jimmie Johnson a perfect year at Daytona International Speedway and put him on another exclusive list.
Thirty-one cars, including 16 in the Sprint Cup Series, failed inspection before Thursday's practices at Daytona International Speedway.
It was just the second win of Truex's career, first since Dover in 2007. It put Michael Waltrip Racing in Victory Lane for the second year in a row after Clint Bowyer won here last season.
As Jamie McMurray turned a corner on the season with a string of solid finishes, he picked Sonoma Raceway as an upcoming track he was looking forward to racing.
Marcos Ambrose's intent was to praise the deep pool of talent at Sonoma Raceway. It came out as a backhanded compliment of defending race winner Clint Bowyer.
Brad Keselowski was asked to pick one word to describe a lap at Michigan International Speedway.
Fox Sports said on Monday it still had not determined why an overhead TV camera cable snapped during the Coca-Cola 600.
NASCAR will wait on Fox Sports' investigation of what caused an overhead TV camera rope to snap during the Coca-Cola 600 before deciding if such technology will be used in future races.