- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Marcus A. Smith
Latest Marcus A. Smith Items
Honoring the military and those who served will be the focus at the Coca-Cola 600 this Memorial Day weekend.
Sprint Cup points leader Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne and Clint Bowyer, as well as NASCAR team owners Rick Hendrick, Michael Waltrip and Rob Kauffman will be raising money for children.
Jamie McMurray has no regrets about the ebbs and flows of his career since his 2002 Sprint Cup debut with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Charlotte Motor Speedway has replaced country singer Billy Currington as the pre-race act before next month's All-Star race.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. grew up one town away from Charlotte Motor Speedway, running wild with his friends through the infield as his daddy thrilled the hometown crowd.
Bruton Smith boasted about the largest crowd to attend a NASCAR race this season: More than 100,000 fans filled Kentucky Speedway in its inaugural Sprint Cup Series event.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. doesn't really want to watch the All-Star race on television at home while drinking a beer.
The marketing department at Charlotte Motor Speedway wasted no time in trying to capitalize on the feud between Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick, celebrating the drivers' spat in an advertisement for Saturday night's All-Star race.
NASCAR chairman Brian France passed on the chance to trumpet the fast start to the season, stressing the task is sustaining the positives over the entire year.