- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marcus Fenix
Latest expansion of Locust War delivers a comfortable, action-packed fit for fans of the Gears of War universe.
Based on Games Workshop's popular tabletop collectible miniature game, this third-person shooter packs a stress-relieving punch for players looking for a bloody, epic battle set in a science fantasy universe.
Marcus Fenix, one of the chiseled and grizzled veterans of the humans continuing struggles against the Locust Horde, again leads Delta Squad into battle in the final piece of the current story arc in the Gears of War trilogy.
The battle for the planet Sera will continue this fall.