- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Marcus Gilbert Items
Maurice Barrow and Marcus Gilbert scored 22 points apiece, combining to go 11 of 18 from 3-point range, as Fairfield held off a second-half rally to beat Marist 78-74 Friday night.
Maurice Barrow hit five 3-pointers to total 19 points and Marcus Gilbert added 15 as Fairfield defeated Niagara 72-66 on Thursday night.
Daniel Stewart scored 18 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead Rider past Fairfield 73-65 Monday night.
Steelers rookie tackle Marcus Gilbert will miss Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4), meaning Pittsburgh (3-2) will start its sixth different combination of offensive linemen in six games.
The latest version of a revolving-door offensive line satisfied Steelers coach Mike Tomlin Sunday. Good thing, too, as it's highly possible each will start again this week.
Ben Roethlisberger's advice to right tackle Marcus Gilbert shortly before the rookie made the first start of his career on Sunday against Seattle was simple and direct.
Maurkice Pouncey saw the crowd of reporters surrounding teammate and good friend Marcus Gilbert in the middle of the Pittsburgh Steelers locker room Wednesday and couldn't resist an opportunity to put the rookie offensive tackle in his place.
The defending AFC-champion Pittsburgh Steelers spent Day 2 of the NFL Draft addressing their two biggest needs.