- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Marcus Moeller
"The truth of the matter is, if you've done the work [to prepare], at some point you just have to gather your family, pray and do what you're supposed to do. You're kind of at the mercy of what happens," he said.
"The type of people, the resiliency they show, we're talking about very similar types of people," he said. "It's quite inspiring when you look at the resolve of the people."