- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Marcus Sherels
The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed punt returner and cornerback Marcus Sherels.
Griffin has been followed by questions about his durability since he entered the NFL before last season, and those voices were only amplified after Griffin tore two ligaments in his right knee in a playoff game in January. Now that he appears to have fully regained his mobility, rushing for an average of six yards per attempt over the last five games, the concern has returned.
Niles Paul never saw the signal. Or maybe he just didn't believe it. It was tough to tell who knew what in the chaos of a fake punt that failed late in the third quarter of a 34-27 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
The Minnesota Vikings, looking nothing like the team that rode Adrian Peterson into the playoffs last year, lost 23-7 to the previously winless New York Giants.
Washington Redskins receiver Pierre Garcon has an inflamed capsule underneath the second toe on his right foot, a recent MRI showed. He'll rest it until he can tolerate the pain and run closer to full speed than he did during practice last week, coach Mike Shanahan said Monday.
Percy Harvin and Marcus Sherels ran the surprising Minnesota Vikings to the top of the NFL North.
"Guys did a great job blocking and made my job easy," he said.