- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Margaret Boisture
"We're sitting here in Connecticut with one of the highest unemployment rates of anywhere in the country," Mr. Boisture said. "I think people are just saying you know what, it almost doesn't matter where she came from. We just need somebody different."
"We get a flier at least once a week," said Margaret Boisture, a Windsor Locks resident who said she will probably vote for Mrs. McMahon. "At every carnival we've been to, her people have been there. Last election, you heard all about the wrestling and all of that. I haven't heard anything this year."