- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Margaret Carlson
One gauge of a president's favorability is the assorted descriptors the public volunteers to a pollster about the leader of the Free World. The Pew Research Center has tracked the assorted description of President Obama over the years, and has this to say: "Terms like incompetent and liar now are among the most frequently used words to describe Obama."
Rudy gets his shot
Moderator Margaret Carlson said homosexuals "were once invisible both in our communities and on the political landscape" but are now "visible and valued" and "a force at the ballot box."
"As we all know by now, the accusation arises from Obama's own admission in his modern Horatio Alger tale, 'Dreams From My Father,' published long before he became a presidential candidate, that he tried cocaine as a teenager," Miss Carlson said.