- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
Topic - Margaret Cho
Bristol Palin says her mother didn't force her to go on "Dancing with the Stars."
Funny lady Margaret Cho wasn't laughing when she learned Tuesday that she'd done her last dance on "Dancing With the Stars."
It was a situation, all right.
Margaret Cho is combining comedy with music on an album that tries to find humor in serious topics: rejection, interventions and even murder.
"[Comedian] Margaret Cho will get on stage and say, 'I hate Sarah Palin.'
Cho wrote that the former Alaska governor blamed her daughter for the 2008 loss and told her she "owed" it to her to go on "Dancing with the Stars" to win back America's love.