- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
Latest Margaret Thatcher Items
Meryl Streep is becoming a familiar face in London's government district _ the face of Margaret Thatcher.
Hundreds of mourners gathered Wednesday for the funeral of TV host Jimmy Savile, a British cultural icon whose distinctive style weathered changing fashions and entertainment eras.
British Prime Minister David Cameron faced a humiliating rebellion by Conservative lawmakers after a vote on withdrawing from the European Union split his party.
Federal agents arrested four suspected members of a Georgia militia on charges of plotting attacks with toxins and explosives in Atlanta and against unnamed government officials.
From the grave, one of the most honored economists of the 20th century warns America - and all of Western civilization - to be wary of the mirage-like temptations offered by so-called "democratic socialism." While many regimes have fallen for socialism's false promises, Friedrich A. Hayek lived to see the likes of President Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher specifically credit his ideas for much of their own governances respecting the worth of the individual.
Veteran British broadcaster Jimmy Savile, a famously eccentric culture figure, has died at his home in northern England. He was 84.
Neil Diamond has been chosen to receive the Kennedy Center Honors this year along with some of the biggest names from Broadway, jazz, classical music and Hollywood.
The good times never seemed so good for Neil Diamond.
Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann is harkening back to a past female world leader with firm resolve - former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher - as she tries to convince American veterans that she would make a strong commander in chief.