- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Topic - Margaret Woda
She says that according to the NAR, the issues unrepresented sellers find most difficult are getting the price right, preparing the home for sale, selling within the planned amount of time, having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale and understanding the paperwork.
Meanwhile, Ms. Woda adds, some FSBO sellers are the proverbial "know-it-alls," meaning they read a book or did research on the Internet.