- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Margarita Simonyan
American broadcasters may overlook third-party presidential hopefuls but not Russia TV and Al-Jazeera, which plan to air an alternative U.S. presidential debate on Tuesday that will possibly reaching millions of viewers here and abroad.
Margarita Simonyan, the editor-in-chief of RT in Moscow, said the news outlet decided to cut ties with Iazlovsky after the Free Beacon's report.
"I'm in shock," she wrote later after learning of the fake tweet.