- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Margie J. Phelps
"We are trying to warn you to flee the wrath of God, flee the wrath of destruction. What would be more kind than that?" said Ms. Phelps, daughter of the church’s leader, the Rev.
Margie J. Phelps, a leader of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., told reporters there the congregation intended to "quadruple" the number of its funeral protests as a result of the Supreme Court ruling.