- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Maria Callas Items
It was supposed to be a gross mismatch: Richard Nixon, America's only living former president, the keen debater and master of realpolitik, widely credited with having orchestrated the Watergate cover-up, versus David Frost, a Briton.
Is there such a thing as too much beauty _ as a criticism?
Dyan Cannon's memoir "Dear Cary," a nostalgic account of her five-year relationship with the legendary Cary Grant is part fairy tale, part nightmare. The first half is like sitting down with a lovely glass of vintage champagne - bubbly, frothy, sparkly, just like one of the debonair actor's delicious comedies.
Kneeling on stage after completing a heart-rending aria about her childhood home, Anna Netrebko felt the tumultuous applause wash over her _ and smiled.
The mayor of a southeast Alabama town and a state legislator have apologized to relatives of a black woman raped in 1944 by a gang of white men.
Tyne Daly is heading back to Broadway in the spring as Maria Callas in a new Broadway production of Terrence McNally's play "Master Class."