- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Maria I. New
A spate of headlines have criticized a New York doctor for purported efforts to "cure" lesbianism, but once hyperbole is removed, she is faulted more for not making sure pregnant patients are included in formal studies, so their children's health outcomes can be tracked.
"Allegations that my goal is to prevent lesbianism are completely untrue," pediatric endocrinologist Dr. Maria I. New said in a recent statement from Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. New noted she has not personally been prescribing dex for some time.