- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Topic - Maria Kang
Are you up for a challenge? Next time you see a selfie of someone you have envious feelings towards, say something nice. Who knows? Maybe, despite the “fake” or “perfect” looking façade, they need your kindness.
A fitness guru who sparked a media firestorm weeks ago for posing with her toned abs and three young kids in a pro-exercise photo with the caption, “what’s your excuse?” has now been booted from Facebook for making comments about the growing acceptance of fat — comments deemed “hate speech” by the social media site.
"That's incredible," she said of Eriksen's slim silhouette, "but for those who are like me, it takes 9 months to build my belly and it took me nearly the same amount of time to get it back to where I wanted it...don't be hard on yourself.
Kang’s Facebook page was slammed with hateful comments, some even going as far as to say she was a bad mother and that she should spend more time focusing on her kids, instead of her rock-hard abs.