- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Maria Kang
Are you up for a challenge? Next time you see a selfie of someone you have envious feelings towards, say something nice. Who knows? Maybe, despite the “fake” or “perfect” looking façade, they need your kindness.
A fitness guru who sparked a media firestorm weeks ago for posing with her toned abs and three young kids in a pro-exercise photo with the caption, “what’s your excuse?” has now been booted from Facebook for making comments about the growing acceptance of fat — comments deemed “hate speech” by the social media site.
The post was considered "hate speech," she said in the report.