- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
Topic - Maria Mckinney
Neighbors of a 71-year-old Capitol Heights woman on Sunday were coming to terms with her sudden death, as Prince George's County investigators continued to search for a person who killed the handicapped senior in her apartment.
Prince George's County police were investigating a homicide Monday in the Hillcrest Heights area, a spokeswoman said.
A 24-year-old Hyattsville man was shot by a Prince George's County police officer after he threatened the officer with a knife, a spokeswoman said Monday.
A pedestrian was killed in a hit and run Saturday night, Prince George's County police said.
Maria McKinney said that Ms. Martinez-Alvarez's cause of death is not being released to protect the integrity of the investigation.