- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Maria Mckinney Items
Neighbors of a 71-year-old Capitol Heights woman on Sunday were coming to terms with her sudden death, as Prince George's County investigators continued to search for a person who killed the handicapped senior in her apartment.
Prince George's County police were investigating a homicide Monday in the Hillcrest Heights area, a spokeswoman said.
A 24-year-old Hyattsville man was shot by a Prince George's County police officer after he threatened the officer with a knife, a spokeswoman said Monday.
A pedestrian was killed in a hit and run Saturday night, Prince George's County police said.