- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Latest Maria Mckinney Items
Neighbors of a 71-year-old Capitol Heights woman on Sunday were coming to terms with her sudden death, as Prince George's County investigators continued to search for a person who killed the handicapped senior in her apartment.
Prince George's County police were investigating a homicide Monday in the Hillcrest Heights area, a spokeswoman said.
A 24-year-old Hyattsville man was shot by a Prince George's County police officer after he threatened the officer with a knife, a spokeswoman said Monday.
A pedestrian was killed in a hit and run Saturday night, Prince George's County police said.
Police have identified a 23-year-old man killed during a shootout inside his Forestville apartment early Wednesday after a break in.