- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey, "Me. I Am Mariah ... The Elusive Chanteuse" (Def Jam)
NBC says Tamron Hall is joining the third hour of the "Today" show as a co-host.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are working on a children's book.
Behind Mariah, Michael and the constellation of stars at arguably the most successful record label in history stood a man who didn't often talk to the media or explain his motivations.
The Fox network is putting a brave face on the shrinking appeal of "American Idol."
There was no hair-pulling between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj on the season debut of "American Idol," although some viewers may have been reduced to it.
"American Idol" is facing a $36 million-plus question: Will that combined paycheck lavished on superstar judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban pay off in ratings?
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement _ about their disagreements. Then Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj kept it going.
Five minutes into their season-opening news conference and the new team at "American Idol" were having their first disagreement — about their disagreements.
Nicki Minaj, the rapper who has had much success on the pop charts with songs like "Starships" and "Super Bass," says the rerelease of her sophomore album will be nostalgic for her early fans.
Mariah Carey was so excited about President Obama's re-election that she released a new song in his honor. Beyonce popped up on Instagram with a rebuke for Mitt Romney, while Romney supporter Elisabeth Hasselbeck sent out a disappointed but conciliatory tweet urging a divided United States to become one.
Is this "Idol" threat an idle threat?
"American Idol" season 12 tapings are just getting under way and Keith Urban already has become more than just a judge: He's also the pacifier on the newly-minted panel.
"American Idol" season 12 tapings are just getting under way and Keith Urban has already become more than just a judge: He's also the pacifier on the newly minted panel.
"American Idol" season 12 tapings are just getting under way and Keith Urban has already become more than just a judge: he's also the pacifier on the newly-minted panel.
"In general, people are taking longer to graduate from college, they're taking longer to get married, and they're taking longer to have children," she said.
"It was really sad, so we really had to absorb this and take it in," she said.