- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Marian Hossa
Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
Marian Hossa will be sidelined for two to three weeks because of an upper-body injury, leaving the Chicago Blackhawks without one of their top scorers.
The swirling snow came down in waves, dancing around the upper deck before eventually descending to the temporary ice rink in the middle of a football field.
Forward Marian Hossa has left the Chicago Blackhawks' game against the Pittsburgh Penguins with an upper-body injury.
Roman Cervenka scored for a second time late in the second period to give the Czech Republic a four-goal lead, and it went on to beat Slovakia 5-3 on Tuesday and advance to an Olympic quarterfinal match against the United States.
Roman Cervenka scored for a second time late in the second period to set up a four-goal lead and the Czech Republic went on to beat Slovakia 5-3 Tuesday, advancing to an Olympic quarterfinal match against the United States.
A day ahead of the United States' first Olympic hockey matchup, goalie Jonathan Quick has earned the starting nod to face Slovakia.
When the puck drops at the Sochi Games, friends will become foes.
The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
Chicago and Anaheim had the NHL's two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center.
Once the Chicago Blackhawks got rolling, there was little the Vancouver Canucks could do to stop them.
Milan Lucic scored twice and the Bruins spoiled goalie Tim Thomas' first game in Boston as a visitor with a 6-2 win over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night.
T.J. Brodie and the Calgary Flames gave the Chicago Blackhawks yet another overtime loss.
Al Montoya's sweet homecoming was one sour night for Jonathan Toews and Co.
Patrick Kane scored in a shootout to lift the Chicago Blackhawks to a 3-2 victory over the Boston Bruins on Sunday in a rematch of last season's Stanley Cup finals.
_Forward Marian Hossa said he might need further treatment for the back issue that shelved him for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals.
"I think my neighbor decided he was going to drill in the morning. That was really unpleasant," Hossa said Thursday. "You know, hopefully, he is going to get the message for next time, he won't drill. Feel a little tired today."