- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Maricopa County Superior Court
Latest Maricopa County Superior Court Items
The Arizona Court of Appeals ruled Thursday that the city of Phoenix violated a gun-rights activist's constitutional protections when it removed his bus-stop ads saying "guns save lives."
A judge in Phoenix has ordered a new trial for a California divorce attorney accused of killing his stepdaughter's husband, finding the evidence didn't support a jury's guilty verdict against the lawyer.
Arizona attorneys have filed a lawsuit seeking to force the agency that regulates the state's medical marijuana program to accept applications to operate from would-be pot shops.