- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Marie Drissel
"There are very few households with adjusted gross income over $100,000 paying D.C. taxes and a highly paid leader who by law should live here should not get away with paying no state income tax," she said. "This is bad tax policy and bad policy in general."
"There was an initiative by the D.C. Lottery to have Internet gambling in everyone's home and at hot spots throughout the city with no public notice," Ms. Drissel said. "I discovered much to my horror that the person about to change the face of D.C. -- every neighborhood block by block -- lived in Ellicott City, and he said he had no intention of moving."