- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Undocumented immigrants are proud and loud now with their demands
Topic - Marie Lopez Rogers
Rogers announced her plans Tuesday.
Marie Lopez Rogers, president of the National League of Cities and mayor of Avondale, Ariz., said with cities in a fragile financial state, the report highlights the importance of Congress preventing more big cuts in discretionary spending this spring.