- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Mariinsky Orchestra
Mariinsky is a Russian synonym for excellence. Whenever the Mariinsky Orchestra performs its magnificent repertoire led by the world-class conductor Valery Gergiev, the audience marvels. So it will on Monday when the Washington Performing Arts Society welcomes them to the Kennedy Center for an evening of three major works by composer Igor Stravinsky.