- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Marika Meyer
"In another project, we took a vintage dark sideboard and painted it a lighter color and then added accents with a faux finish," Ms. Meyer said. "We ended up lightening this piece all over, which is what a lot of people prefer today."
"I'm working with a client with a home near Logan Circle, and we've decided that from an environmental point of view, we want everything to be repurposed," Ms. Meyer said. "We found a sofa in a store on U Street and had a local vendor reupholster it. We've repainted some used furniture and purchased unfinished furniture from a local vendor and had it painted with low-VOC paint."