- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Marinko Matosevic
Stanislas Wawrinka was a day away from playing his first match at the Australian Open and all everyone wanted to talk about was his last match at Melbourne Park in 2013.
SYDNEY (AP) — Former U.S. Open champions Juan Martin del Potro and Samantha Stosur rallied to win their second-round matches against tough French opponents Wednesday at Australian Open warm-up tournaments.
Andy Roddick lost 2-6, 7-6 (9), 6-4 to Kevin Anderson on Friday night in the quarterfinals at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships.
John Isner reached his first semifinal of the year with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Bernard Tomic of Australia at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships on Friday.
Donald Young's 22nd birthday was a little more than a week ago, and his tennis career has not taken off the way he _ and plenty of others _ figured it would when he turned pro as a teen in 2004.
"It feels good, especially coming through qualifying because it feels like I really earned it," Matosevic said.