- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marinko Matosevic
Andy Roddick lost 2-6, 7-6 (9), 6-4 to Kevin Anderson on Friday night in the quarterfinals at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships.
John Isner reached his first semifinal of the year with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Bernard Tomic of Australia at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships on Friday.
Donald Young's 22nd birthday was a little more than a week ago, and his tennis career has not taken off the way he _ and plenty of others _ figured it would when he turned pro as a teen in 2004.
"It feels good, especially coming through qualifying because it feels like I really earned it," Matosevic said.