- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Mario Balotelli Barwuah
Latest Mario Balotelli Barwuah Items
Mario Balotelli has been fined 10,000 euros ($13,700) for making a crude hand gesture toward Cagliari fans after scoring for AC Milan in a league game on Sunday, the latest in a long list of disciplinary actions taken against the volatile striker.
Udinese beat AC Milan 2-1 at San Siro to reach the Italian Cup semifinals on Wednesday, as Clarence Seedorf endured his first defeat as manager.
Alessandro Matri scored twice on his Fiorentina debut to help his new team win 3-0 at bottom club Catania in Serie A on Sunday.
Neymar scored his third goal in three matches and Fred added two others as Brazil showed commanding form to defeat Italy 4-2 and finish top of Group A of the Confederations Cup on Saturday.
The strikers are two of the tournament's biggest stars and have played up to expectations so far, scoring two goals each in the first two matches.
Barcelona received the maximum points in AP's global soccer rankings on Tuesday, with the team's striker, Lionel Messi, coming close to top marks.
Silvio Berlusconi's brother, vice president of AC Milan, the team owned by the media mogul, has sparked criticism by using a racist term to refer to the team's new star acquisition, Mario Balotelli, an Italian of African descent.
Mario Balotelli, a headline-grabber at the opposite end of his football career, finalized his switch from Manchester City to AC Milan for $27 million. Otherwise, there was plenty of speculation but precious little activity as the January window prepared to shut on Thursday.
"A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma:" Winston Churchill's famous description of Russia easily could be applied to Mario Balotelli.