- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mario Bros. Items
Thousands are descending on this grief-stricken town, some to attend funerals for the young victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting and others simply to pay their respects and to thank God that they were spared such an unimaginable loss.
The winners of Spain's Prince of Asturias awards have received their prizes from Prince Felipe.
Nintendo has a knack for changing the course of video games, appealing to the masses from kids to grandparents even if its technology isn't the most advanced.
At last year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, reaction to Nintendo's plans for a tablet-controlled successor to the Wii was mixed. This year, Nintendo returns facing the challenge of addressing those concerns.
Is the Wii U right for you?
Japan's Shigeru Miyamoto, considered the father of the modern video game, has been awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Award for Communication and Humanities.
Kal Penn remembers it like it was yesterday. The last time he was on the set of a commercial was during the previous NBA lockout in 1998. It was a Nike ad starring Samuel L. Jackson, and Mr. Penn was supposed to be one of three guys who could play basketball, but he didn't actually have any game.
A look at the eight individual interactive experiences _ not actual full-fledged games _ that Nintendo used to demonstrate the new Wii U system's 6.2-inch touchscreen controller, which features the ability to detect motion and interact with what's depicted on a television display, at this week's Electronic Entertainment Expo:
"Pokemon" has been around almost as long as Justin Bieber has been alive. Among a certain demographic, the fierce little "pocket monsters" generate the type of obsessive fandom reserved for the biggest entertainment icons, be they the hottest new toys or dreamiest teen crooners.