- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Mario Chalmers Items
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks are NBA champions, and they went through LeBron James for that long-awaited first title.
Back for the second half, and Dirk Nowitzki is back in the scoring column.
Jason Terry scored 19 points and the Dallas Mavericks led the Miami Heat 53-51 at halftime of Game 6 of the NBA finals, putting the Mavs two quarters from their first championship.
If you're the Dallas Mavericks, you're thrilled you're up two with next to nothing from Dirk Nowitzki.
That might've been a season-saving run for the Heat, and if so Eddie House gets plenty of the credit.
Jason Kidd just drilled a 3-pointer, Mavs up 105-100.
Not this time, Dirk.
Dwyane Wade's night began with a hug for his mom. It ended with an embrace from LeBron James.