- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mario Gallucci
Two men accused of gunning down radio and TV personality DJ Megatron in a botched robbery pleaded not guilty Thursday to murder and other charges.
Williams' lawyer, Mario Gallucci, said the case was a tragedy.
"It's a shame that such a rising star lost his life in such a tragic way," Gallucci said. "But we ask you, the public, not to rush to judgment about my client."