- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mario Mandžukić
Croatia has one of the most stylish midfielders in world football, and one of the top strikers.
Bayern Munich blitzed Wolfsburg with five goals in 17 minutes to come from a goal down and win 6-1 for a new Bundesliga record of 16 consecutive victories on Saturday.
Striker Mario Mandzukic scored a hat trick as holder Bayern Munich beat Hamburger SV 5-0 on Wednesday to reach the semifinals of the German Cup.
Bayern Munich overcame a difficult start to beat Nuremberg 2-0 in the Bavarian derby and restore its 13-point advantage in the Bundesliga on Saturday, while Borussia Dortmund routed Werder Bremen 5-1.
Italy draws 1-1 with Croatia in Poznan, Poland in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Next, defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk.
Mario Mandzukic scored two goals Sunday to help Croatia beat Ireland 3-1 at the European Championship in Poznan, Poland.
Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius was busier, blocking Arjen Robben's effort in the fourth minute and producing good saves to deny Mario Mandzukic and Franck Ribery in the second half.
Pep Guardiola's side managed to turn the game around only after Thiago Alcantara and former Wolfsburg striker Mario Mandzukic came on early in the second half, as Bayern claimed its 22nd win from 24 games.