- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Mario Manningham
A Super Bowl hero is returning to the New York Giants.
As the Giants again begin the process of sorting out a dilemma among the wide receivers, Victor Cruz and Domenik Hixon will have to provide much-needed stability.
The San Francisco 49ers landed another wide receiver in a headline-making week for the NFC West champions, agreeing to terms Saturday with free agent Mario Manningham on a two-year contract.
The Patriots got exactly what they wanted when the Giants threw to Mario Manningham on New York's last Super Bowl drive.
Move over David Tyree. Mario Manningham is the new star in the Giants' latest version of "The Catch."
Hey, David Tyree. Mario Manningham's got his own sensational Super Bowl highlight.
Mario Manningham is no longer the New York Giants' forgotten receiver.
Eli Manning and the New York Giants are Super Bowl champions again.
The Giants have taken the lead with less than a minute left _ but did they leave too much time on the clock for Tom Brady and the Patriots?
Eli Manning has a 1-2-3 punch at receiver that's not only dynamic, but highly entertaining.
When the Giants lost one of the top third-down receivers in the league this offseason, there were questions aplenty about quarterback Eli Manning's targets.
Victor Cruz walked around the New York Giants locker room on Monday like someone who finally knew he belonged in the NFL.
New York Giants receiver Mario Manningham will miss Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles because of a concussion.
In a season where they have suffered more season-ending injuries than any other team in the NFL, the New York Giants will face the rival Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Sunday with a depleted and devastated receiving corps.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 28-14 win over the New York Giants.
"Once a Giant, always a Giant. That's how I feel," he said Tuesday.
Manningham said he never lost track of where his feet were.