- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mario Williams
The Buffalo Bills have started filling out their defensive staff under new coordinator Jim Schwartz by hiring Pepper Johnson and Fred Pagac.
Jim Schwartz doesn't expect continuity to be an issue in his new job with the Buffalo Bills.
NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the Pro Bowl draft Wednesday, going for passers early before focusing on defense in building a team for one win.
Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus is heading to his first Pro Bowl in place of injured San Francisco 49ers lineman Justin Smith.
Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams has settled a lawsuit he filed against his former fiancee in an attempt to get back a $785,000 diamond engagement ring, according to a statement released Thursday.
Mario Williams refused to be labeled as someone who was emotionally unstable in dismissing questions about his mental state raised by a series of text messages from his former fiancee.
Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.
Chan Gailey didn't work out after three losing seasons, leaving the BuffaloBills looking for their fifth head coach since 2001.
Chan Gailey didn't work out after three losing seasons, leaving the Buffalo Bills looking for their fifth head coach since 2001.
Mario Williams and the Buffalo Bills high-priced defense finally flexed its collective muscle, stuffing the Miami Dolphins in a 19-14 victory Thursday night.
The Miami Dolphins were the team featured on "Hard Knocks" last summer. Funny, the Buffalo Bills haven't needed a TV series title to define their past 12 seasons.
Just before the season, Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was asked what he wanted from his defense in 2012 after the unit made a remarkable turnaround to finish second in the NFL in yards allowed last season.
Titans owner Bud Adams laid down the challenge to his entire organization after Tennessee's brutal loss to Chicago, creating the latest NFL hot seat for coaches and general managers.
In what is turning into a memorable year for rookies, Andrew Luck and Doug Martin took the excellence to a record level.
Buffalo Bills coach Chan Gailey's job is secure, though quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick should expect to face a challenge for the starting job next season.
"Just be careful where you throw the ball," Williams told Brees afterward.
Williams said things played out largely how he anticipated, with teammates picking one another and Sanders playing mind games.