- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Mario
What a homecoming for the Andrettis.
R&B singer and former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Mario has been charged with assaulting his mother at their Baltimore home.
Did she or didn't she? Is she or isn't she? Spanish novelist Antonio Munoz Molina's
Readers are given glimpses of Mario's singularly dull job at the Provincial Council building, the couple's spat over attending a Frida Kahlo exhibit (Mario said they couldn't afford it), their differences in background (as a child he spent winters in boardinghouse; she came from a family of lawyers) and Blanca's and her friends' vocabulary: "tage, Mediterranean, virtual, installation, performance, mestizaje, multimedia.