- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Marion Barry Items
Although he probably was unaware, President Obama conjured up a neatly wrapped birthday gift for Marion Barry the other day.
Former District of Columbia mayor and current councilmember Marion Barry is pledging to finish his term following two lengthy hospitalizations.
Former District of Columbia mayor and current councilman Marion Barry has been released from a center where he spent 16 days trying to regain his mobility.
Reflecting on his health and his political clout, D.C. Council member and "mayor for life" Marion Barry was in good spirits a day before his 78th birthday as he was set to be released Wednesday from a physical rehabilitation facility after being hospitalized for urinary tract and blood infections.
Former District of Columbia mayor Marion Barry has been released from the hospital after his second extended stay this year.
D.C. Councilmember and former mayor Marion Barry is back in the hospital.
D.C. Councilmember and former mayor Marion Barry has been released from Howard University Hospital after a 16-day stay.
In the ultimate "bah, humbug" moment, a man dressed in a Santa Claus suit was apparently shot in the back with a pellet gun during a toy giveaway to children in Southeast D.C. on Christmas Eve.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said in an interview that aired Monday he is "only human" and likes to party sometimes, but he hasn't reached out to former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry for advice on how to make a political comeback from a crack-related incident.