- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Marion Cotillard Items
Hollywood stars squelched up a soggy red carpet Sunday at the British Academy Film Awards, which pitted presidential biopic "Lincoln" against epic musical "Les Miserables" and Iran hostage crisis drama "Argo."
Academy Award-winning actress Marion Cotillard (koh-tee-YAR') has taken home the pudding pot after being honored as woman of the year by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
Academy Award-winning actress Marion Cotillard has been named the 2013 Harvard University Hasty Pudding Theatricals Woman of the Year.
Academy Award-winning actress Marion Cotillard (koh-tee-YAR') has been named the 2013 Harvard University Hasty Pudding Theatricals' Woman of the Year.
With all the pressure to strike the right style note at the Golden Globes _ the kickoff to Hollywood's award season _ Claire Danes had one more: a post-baby body.
Jennifer Lawrence and Marion Cotillard were Dior Haute Couture twins on Sunday night's Golden Globe red carpet.
Jessica Chastain has won the Golden Globe for best actress in a drama for her performance in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Performances of rare and enduring power fuel "Rust and Bone," the story of a chronically unemployed bare-knuckle street fighter and a marine mammal trainer maimed in a grievous mishap who find in each other companionship and some version of love.
Steven Spielberg's Civil War epic "Lincoln" led the Golden Globes on Thursday with seven nominations, among them best drama, best director for Spielberg and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.