- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Marion Kainer
But Kainer said three lots of injectable steroid used at a Nashville clinic between July 30 and Sept. 20 have been recalled by the manufacturer.
Marion Kainer, an infectious diseases physician and epidemiologist with the Tennessee Health Department, said it's still too early to pinpoint the source.