- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Marios Schwab
Once again, the Halston fashion brand has cleaned house, severing ties with Sarah Jessica Parker, who was creative director and president of the label's contemporary line, as well as with runway collection designer Marios Schwab and investor Harvey Weinstein.
"I started looking into florals and wild orchids and that was the start of the inspiration," he said in an interview before Monday night's New York Fashion Week presentation at a Chelsea gallery.