- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Marissa Mayer Items
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer faces a $10 billion decision in a few months.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is cutting loose her top lieutenant in a possible sign that the Internet company's efforts to revive its long-slumping advertising sales aren't paying off.
Yahoo has refreshed its logo for the first time since shortly after the Internet company's founding 18 years ago.
Yahoo Inc. promised Monday "not to screw up" Tumblr's reputation for "cool" when it takes over — even as many of the trendy social network's 300 million users took to the site to complain about just that possibility.
Yahoo has bought Silicon Valley startup Jybe so it can bring back five of its former engineers to help the Internet company build better mobile applications.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer received a $1.1 million bonus for her first five-and-half months running the Internet company.
Yahoo's leaked edict under CEO Marissa Mayer that calls remote workers back to the office lit the Twitterverse on fire, angering advocates of telecommuting and other programs intended to balance work and home life.
If we live to work, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer’s recent decision to require all employees to work from Yahoo headquarters every day, not telecommute from their homes, makes perfect sense.
Yahoo unveiled a makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest effort by the company under CEO Marissa Mayer to turn itself around. Mayer, a former Google executive, is Yahoo's fifth CEO in as many years, not including two who served on an interim basis. Here are some biographical details on her.