- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Marissa Mayer Items
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and stay longer.
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and linger for longer periods of time.
Yahoo unveiled a long-awaited makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest change under new CEO Marissa Mayer. Here are key events involving Yahoo Inc. and its performance in recent years:
Yahoo unveiled a makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest effort by the company under CEO Marissa Mayer to turn itself around. Mayer, a former Google executive, is Yahoo's fifth CEO in as many years, not including two who served on an interim basis. Here are some biographical details on her.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer thinks the Internet company will be able to please more people with fewer smartphone applications.
Yahoo is counting on rival Google to help accelerate its revenue growth.
Yahoo got a little healthier during the last three months of 2012 as the long-suffering Internet company took advantage of higher ad prices and more money coming in from overseas investments to deliver numbers that exceeded analyst forecasts.
Yahoo's fourth-quarter earnings topped analyst estimates as an upturn in its international investments helped end a three-year slump in revenue.
Yahoo is adding a new director and parting ways with two other board members in the latest shake-up of the Internet company's hierarchy.