- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Marissa Snow
A SkyWest Airlines flight has reached its destination in Salt Lake City after sliding off the main runway at Montana's Missoula International Airport, as freezing rain was reported in the area.
Pilot and murder suspect Brian Hedglin knew how to fly planes. He just needed access to one.
Snow says the plane took off at about 11:20 a.m. and arrived in Salt Lake City at 12:30 p.m.
SkyWest spokeswoman Marissa Snow says the nose gear of the Canadair regional jet went off the side of the runway as it was taxiing out just after 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.