- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Marjorie Dannenfelser Items
The Supreme Court unanimously ruled Monday that the Susan B. Anthony List has standing to challenge an Ohio law allowing a state agency to bar the group from putting up billboards saying a political candidate supported abortion funding.
A pro-life group is heading back to federal court to challenge an Ohio political speech law banning campaign "lies" after the Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that the group had the right to bring their lawsuit.
Pro-life advocates took encouragement from a federal appeals court’s decision upholding a Texas law that strengthened health and safety requirements for the state’s abortion clinics and barred late-term abortions.
After months of waiting and speculation about who would take the lead, Sen. Lindsey Graham — not Sen. Marco Rubio — will be the chief sponsor of a bill designed to ban abortions nationwide after 20 weeks, or the point at which some scientific evidence says fetuses may feel pain.
The new law in Texas that bans abortions after 20 weeks gestation and strengthens health standards at abortion clinics has transformed Gov. Rick Perry and pro-life state lawmakers into legislative role models of sorts.
President Obama offered a defiant defense of government funding for Planned Parenthood Friday and urged the group's members to help his administration sign up more women for benefits under his besieged health-care law.
Pro-life forces have legislative momentum across the country heading into 2013, but pro-choice supporters also see plenty of opportunities to win in and out of the courts, as the nation's political clash over abortion rights shows no signs of easing ahead of the 40th anniversary this month of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Planned Parenthood: Abortion conglomerate or benign guardian of women's health?
Former Rep. Steve Driehaus says the Susan B. Anthony List is a big-time liar that cost him his job in Congress.