- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Marjorie Dannenfelser Items
Pro-choice advocates have been "forced … into a corner" by legislative maneuvering and should fight to "regain momentum," a Guttmacher Institute official says in a rally-the-troops article.
Gearing up for another midterm battle, women's groups on opposite sides of the abortion debate have a new point of contention - former Alaska Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and her crop of "mama grizzly" endorsements.
"Tea party" activists say Tuesday's elections show that the Republican Party needs conservatives for victory, but the results suggest solidarity is more important: unified Republicans steamrolled in Virginia, while they fractured in New York and lost a House seat that they had held for more than a century.
Eunice Kennedy Shriver, who died Tuesday at 88, was known around the world for championing life and encouraging and supporting the mentally disabled by founding the Special Olympics. Mrs. Shriver's pro-life efforts included supporting such groups as Democrats for Life of America, Feminists for Life and the Susan B. Anthony List Advisory Committee.